Fargo® DTC4500 Card Printer/Encoder
The workhorse of the Fargo card printers, the Fargo® DTC4500 prints high quality, single-sided cards in high volumes. It’s also super efficient,allowing you to print multiple card types at once through the dual input card hopper. You’ll be printing all day every day just to see how much thistough guy can take, but don’t worry, his high capacity printer ribbons will keep him trucking.
Other great features of this high performance card printer:
Maximum security: the Fargo® DTC4500 ID card printer is password protected and you can add optional single- or dual-sided simultaneous lamination for forgeryprevention.
Field-upgradable: like other Fargo card printers, the Fargo® DTC4500 allows you to add functionality as you need it, including dual-sided printing and technology cardencoding, adding value and longevity to your investment.
Rewriteable: need to print temporary cards? With the Fargo® DTC4500, you can save money and reduce waste by erasing, rewriting and re-using your cards.
Fargo® DTC4500 Card Printing Specifications
- Full-color or monochrome printing, plus monochrome rewritable printing
- Single- and dual-sided ID badge printers available
- Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR80 media
- Dimensions: W: 18.1”/460 mm H: 9.8”/249 mm D: 9.2”/234 mm
- Weight: 9 lbs/4.1 kg (single sided), 11 lbs/5 kg (double sided)
- USB and Ethernet connectivity options
- SmartScreen™ graphical display
- 200 card dual input hopper capacity
- 100 card output and reject hopper capacity
- 300 dpi resolution
- Two-year printer and print-head warranties, with loaner printer coverage in the first year
- Printer access password protected
- Kensington® lock compatibility
Optional Printer Features
- Single Wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding
- Dual-sided printing module – upgradable
- Same side input/output card hopper – upgradable
- Smart card encoding – upgradable
- Magnetic stripe encoding – upgradable
- Printer cleaning kit
- Single- or dual-sided simultaneous lamination - upgradable
Encoding Options & Specifications
- 125 kHz (HID Prox) reader
- 13.56 MHz (iClass, MIFARE, ISO 14443 A/B, ISO 15693) read/write encoder
- Contact smart card encoder reads from and writes to all USO7816 1/2/3/4 memory and microprocessor smart cards (T=0, T=1) as well as synchronouscards
- ISO magnetic stripe encoding, dual high and low coercivity, Tracks 1,2 and 3
- Swift ID™ embedded badging application
- FARGO Workbench diagnosis utility
- Drivers: Windows XP/Vista (32 bit and 64 bit), Server 2003 and 2008, Windows 7, Linux
The Fargo® DTC4500 printer comes with a two-year warranty on the printer and a two-year warranty on the printhead.
To learn more about protecting your investment with extended warranty options for Fargo card printers, Contact Us.