ZXP Series 3™ ID Card Printer
This Zebra could outrun a hungry cheetah any day. The Zebra ZXP Series 3™ is one of the fastest in the pack, printing about 30 cards per hour faster than the average ID card printer in its class. But speed isn’t the only factor contributing to the animal magnetism of this card printing machine.
- Field-upgradeable: When your business grows, the Zebra ZXP Series 3™ ID card printer grows with it. Add new card printing technology as you need it – no need to buy a new machine when your ID card printing needs change.
- Security locking: Don’t let just anyone use your slick ID card printer. The Zebra ZXP 3™ comes with security locking features. It’s ideal for financial institutions and other organizations where secure card printing is a priority.
- Easy to learn and use: The intuitive design and super-easy ribbon loading make the Zebra ZXP 3™ much more convenient to learn and use than other ID card printers on the market.
- Extended warranty: In addition to the two-year printer warranty, this ID card printer comes with several extended warranty options through the ZebraCare™ Depot Service program, so you can decide how to best protect your investment and maximize the awesomeness of your Zebra ZXP 3™.
Zebra ZXP Series 3™ ID Card Printer Supplies
- Zebra True Colours® ix Series™ High Performance Ribbons
- ZMotif Card Studio Software
- Zebra ZXP Series 3 Cleaning Kit
ID Card Printing Specifications
- Full-color or monochrome printing
- Single- and dual-sided printing
- Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR80 media
General ID Card Printer Specifications
- Zebra True Colours® ix Series™ high-performance ribbons with intelligent media technology
- Dimensions: W: 7.9”/201 mm H: 9.3”/236 mm D: 14.5”/368 mm
- Weight (printer only): 12.2 lbs/5.53 kg
- Microsoft® Windows® drivers
- USB connectivity (cable included)
- Covered 100 card feeder (30 mil)
- 45 card output hopper (30 mil
- Auto calibration of media
- Load-N-Go™ drop-in ribbon cartridge
- 16-character LCD display
- 300 dpi (11.8 dots /mm) print resolution
- 32 MB memory standard
- Two-year printer warranty
- Kensington® physical lock slot
Optional ID Card Printer Features
- CardSense™ single-card feed mode
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet connectivity
- Lockable enclosure/card feeder and obscured output hopper
- ZebraCare™ extended warranty programs
Encoding Options & Specifications
- Magnetic stripe encoder – USO 7811 (new and re-encoded, tracks 1, 2 and 3, high and low coercivity, stripe down, 30 mil card thickness)
- Smart card contact station – ISO 7816
- Combined MIFARE® contactless ISO 14443 and ISO 7816 contact encoder – PC.SC and EMV level 1 compliant
- Microsoft Windows certified printer drivers supported: Windows CP, *Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 (*32 bit and 64 bit compatible)
On top of the two-year warranty that comes with each of the Zebra ID card printers, you also have the option of purchasing extended protection through the ZebraCare™ Depot Service. All service is completed by factory-certified technicians, and you have the option of adding same day, overnight shipping of a replacement ID card printer while yours is in for a tune-up.
With ZebraCare™, you’re opting for the most affordable way to protect your ID card printer investment. Plus, when you purchase multi-year service, you can save up to 10%, and protect yourself against future price increases.
Extended warranty options:
ZebraCare™ Depot Standard
- Covers all labor and parts required to maintain your ID card printer’s speedy and high-quality printing performance (excluding printheads and accessories)
- Includes complete preventative maintenance when your ID card printer is being serviced
- Cleaning and adjustment
- Genuine Zebra parts only
- Return shipping at no extra cost
ZebraCare™ Depot Advantage
- All standard coverage features
- Two-day or better turnaround time
- Free firmware upgrades
- All of the above plus printheads
- Includes repairs of product failure due to physical damage or abuse
If these coverage options don’t quite meet your needs, we’ll go to bat and do our best to get you the coverage you want. To let us know what you’re looking for, contact us.