Best Prices in the Industry
Mag Stripe Cards
Do you need to issue cards with magnetic stripes? You will need an ID card printer with a mag stripe encoder and magnetic stripe cards. We have premium quality PVC cards with magnetic stripes listed below at wholesale prices.
- Magnetic stripes use magnetic fields that either have high coercivity (HiCo) or low coercivity (LoCo)
- The main difference between these two card types lies in how difficult it is to encode and erase the information stored on the magnetic stripe. You can also tell the difference between the two just by looking at the magnetic stripes.
- HiCo mag stripes are darker in color. HiCo 30 mil PVC cards can be swiped over and over, making them the perfect choice for credit and debit cards, access cards, loyalty cards, employee ID cards, and more
- The more affordable LoCo 30 mil PVC cards don't last as long as their HiCo counterparts but are ideal for hotel key cards, gift cards, transit cards and other applications where the cards are swiped sparingly
SKU# 1350-1005Retail price: $445.00 Our price: $295.00 You save: $150.00
- 500 cards in box
- 3.375" x 2.125" (85.6 mm x 54 mm)
- 20 mil
- PVC and Polyester