At ID Superstore, you can design and pick your lanyard specifications. It is an easy step-by-step process that will get you a price and get you thinking about the printing options out there.
Purpose of Product:
Custom lanyards serve the same purpose as standard lanyards but provide more material, style, and printing options.
Custom lanyards are available in 5 standard materials:
- Flat Woven: The most economical lanyard material.
- Optiweave: Tubular flexible polyester (Used for silk screen imprinting)
- Microweave: Ribbed polyester. Print quality and economical (Most popular)
- Ultraweave: Smooth, satiny polyester. (Superior for imprinting)
- Woven-In: Polyester material. (Design can be woven into fabric)
Custom lanyards can also be printed on:
- Bamboo: Comprised of rayon fibers made from bamboo. Soft to the touch
- Organic cotton: 100% organic cotton. Grown without chemicals/pesticides
- Anti-Microbial: Polyester material. Nanoparticles coat fibers to prevent growth of germs.
- Recycled P.E.T.: 100% recycled polyester (80% pre-consumer & 20% post-consumer waste)
There are 5 different types of printing that can be done on custom badges:
- Silk screen: Allow up to a 3 color imprint. Cannot be used on woven-in lanyards. (Most economical)
- Dye sublimation: Color is dyed into the fabric. Dye submlimation is used in creating intricate designs and shows gradient detail. ( For best results: MicroWeave and UltraWeave)
- Woven-in: a design is woven directly into the fabric. The tight weave allows for a crisp and clean imprint. ( 12 thread colors can be chosen)
- Foam printing: Provides a raised 3D imprint. “Makes design pop”. Imprint up to 3 colors. (Looks best with text and a ¾” width)
- Liquid silver: Molded individually and adhered to lanyard. Unique to Brady. (Material options are black and white)
- Note that imprinting is 1/8” less than the width of the lanyard.
Custom lanyards can be made using 4 different widths. Most materials can be printed in all widths. However, some materials have width restrictions:
- Bamboo: Available in 3/8”, 5/8”, and ¾”
- Flat Woven: Available in 3/8”
- OptiWeave: Available in 5/8”
- Pantone Matching System available for additional charge
- Set up fees apply but are waived on reorders if lanyard width stays the same.
- Standard Lanyard length is 36” but other lengths are available.
On our website you can design and pick your lanyard specifications. It is an easy step-by-step process that will get you a price and get you thinking about the printing options out there. Have your images and messages ready to upload onto this site. If you agree with the price you can submit the order online and a customer representative from ID Superstore will contact you shortly thereafter to confirm your order.
If you feel like this process is not right for the lanyard you want or have any questions at all please feel free to call us at 1-800-667-1772.