Printing defects occur even with the most careful operation. Here are common misprints and how you can fix them.
There are several things to look for when doing a quality assurance check on printed cards. Here are the five most common print defects.
1. The ribbon did not adhere to the entire card
2. There is an apparent piece of dust or hair caught under the topcoat
3. Color panels are misaligned creating unwanted shadows or hues
4. There are yellow patches printed on the card
5. There are fingerprints or marks made from oil/grease
6. The printhead is dirty
If any of the cards printed contain any of the print quality issues described above, clean your printhead and do a reprint with a fresh batch of supplies.
Need assistance? Give us a call at 1-800-667-1772.